By now, you likely understand that inputhost is known for its quality-first approach to WordPress hosting, which results in one of the fastest and most stable server environments available. However, you may be wondering if paying twice the price of your current cPanel web hosting is worth it. The answer to this question depends on the return on investment (ROI). For example, if paying $39/month helps you improve sales by hundreds of dollars or more each month, then it may be worth it.
Using a generic web host for your business-critical “money site” is like a race car driver trying to tune up an old pickup truck. No matter how much time and effort he puts in, the end result will always be poor because the infrastructure quality simply isn’t there.
Loading Speed Matters. “40% of consumers will leave a page that takes longer than three seconds to load. And 79% of shoppers who are dissatisfied with site performance say they’re less likely to purchase from the same site again.”.
To ensure the best performance and success for your business, it is crucial to use web servers that have been custom-designed for your website’s software (such as WordPress) and optimized for specific benchmarks like loading speed and technical SEO. When your customers and Google bots notice that your website loads quickly on every page, your search engine ranking will often improve significantly. In other words, the consistency of your website’s performance directly impacts your business’s reputation and sales.
Want to know the best part? Our “all-in-one” managed hosting often saves you money, too!
Spending A Little More Often Saves You Money Long-Term.
Many of our customers who are growing their online business or WooCommerce shop understand the importance of top performance and are willing to pay a little extra for it. They are focused on the success of their “money site” and not looking to host multiple blogs about cats. However, some customers may not realize that our “managed” hosting approach can actually end up saving them money in the long run.
A few quick examples of cost savings with inputhost:
- Bandwidth overage, traffic spikes at other managed web hosts ($0-5,000+)
- CDN delivery services ($200-1,000+)
- Renewing and configuring SSL certificates ($100-500+)
- Scanning for or removing malware, viruses, or other security issues ($100-300+)
- Paying for backup services, backup plugins, cloud storage, or hiring someone to help you restore a backup of your website ($100-300+)
- Paying for website migrations ($100-300+)
- Getting stuck in a long-term contract for 1, 2, or 3 years ($200-600)
- Hiring someone to fix your DNS records or configure your CloudFlare or domain registrar settings ($10-200+)
- Paying for premium performance and security plugin licenses and support $100-300+)
- Hiring someone to optimize your website performance and security ($300-800+)
- Hiring someone to optimize your server/website technical SEO ($600-2000+)
At minimum, you could save $300-400 each year.
Disclaimer: These examples are provided as common experiences from many of our customers. However, it’s important to note that everyone’s situation is ultimately unique.
Not sure which plan is best for you? Most sites can be hosted on our Standard Plan, and if you need to upgrade later on, we offer free upgrades. Order Hosting Now.