We are excited to announce the introduction of Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) to our Webmail interface. This highly anticipated update enables our cPanel customers to significantly strengthen the security of their Webmail accounts.
With 2FA, users must provide two forms of authentication to access their accounts, providing an additional layer of protection against unauthorized access. This update is a significant step forward in our commitment to providing the highest level of security for our customers.
We encourage all of our customers to enable 2FA on their Webmail accounts to take advantage of this enhanced security feature.
To enable 2FA for your webmail follow these simple steps.
1. Login to your cPanel account.
2. Click on ‘Email Accounts’.
3. Click ‘Check Email’ next to the account you would like to setup 2FA with.
4. Depending on your settings you will either be taken to webmail home straight away or if you are taken to the webmail interface click on the ‘Webmail Home’ icon on the left.
5. From the webmail home page under the heading Edit Your Settings, click on ‘Two-Factor Authentication’.
6. Click the blue button ‘Set Up Two-Factor Authentication’ and follow the instructions to complete.
Once complete your inputhost webmail will be using Two-Factor Authentication and have an extra layer of security.
This guide is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of the new features, making it easy for you to navigate these updates with confidence and security. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help!